More Table Numbers
Originally uploaded by krakencrafts
I finished more wedding table numbers.
I finished my first wedding table number. I bought a random wood picture frames from the thrift store and painted them with pain samples I got from home depot. The fish are water colored and outlined in ink. They are supposed to be surf perch, I forget which kind. Each table should have a different sea creature found in Oregon waters.
The succulent wreath I made two years ago had gotten really gross and scraggily looking, so I replanted it with new succulent cuttings. If it is still looking ok in July I may use it as part of my wedding decor.
These are the Christmas cards I made this year using my gocco. I'm starting to really like using it. This is the first time I tried two colors and it worked pretty well even though I didn't have the ink blocking foam stuff.
Then on guessica's blog Fig&Plum I saw she also goccoed coasters with her and her husband's faces on them for their wedding. I wasn't planning on putting Nate and my faces on coasters but I was going to print up coasters with my gocco.