Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Thank You Cards


Thank You Cards, originally uploaded by krakencrafts.

I have finally completed one wedding related project. I know it is really out of order but I made my wedding thank you note cards before I even made or sent out save the dates.

After seeing something's hiding in here's block printing demo video for urban outfitters I decided to buy the block printing press featured in the video from the UO website. It was only $80 and I was sick of block printing with a brayer.

This was my first attempt at using the new press. It wasn't perfect but eventually I got it to work pretty well. It was so much quicker and took so much less energy than using the brayer.

I know etiquette probably dictates I'm not supposed to show things like this before the wedding but it is so long off.

No comments: