Thursday, July 5, 2007

Flock of Flamingos

I finally got my pictures of the flamingo mobile I made for the craftster.org "found item mobile/windchime swap." I spent a good amount of time working on this mobile. I really like making them but it gets kind of tedious cutting out the birds with an exacto knife. Having to do that with the swap deadline looming made me not enjoy making this mobile as much as a should have. Despite that I really like how it ended up turning out.

As usual photos of my mobiles never really do them justice. It's so hard to get all three birds in the same frame. Here are a few attempts.














1 comment:

Neko Noir said...

Hi! I just discovered your blog, searching for tenugui. I also just signed up with Etsy, by coincidence. I just wanted to say that I really like your blog!