I finally finished my succulent wreath. It took way more cuttings than I imagined. I really like the way it turned out though. I had it hung up on the door but some pieces were falling out if the door slammed too hard so I took it down to give it a little more time to root.
Here is the finished version. Hopefully the cuttings will take ok so it will keep looking this good or better in the future.
Here it is in progress. I filled it in as much as I could with cuttings from my own yard. Then I wandered the neighborhood discretely picking pieces off my neighbors plants. Don't worry, most of them were from communal areas or plants that were huge and overgrown. I did find some really nice plants along the Strand in front of a brand new giant multi-million dollar house that they had just put in the landscaping for. I'm sure the owners will never notice a few missing pieces of their plants.
I also figured out where I saw the tutorial for making wool felt puffballs. It was from bitter betty blogs. They are super quick and easy to make and I had a ton of wool felt sitting around that I hadn't done anything with for a long time.