Friday, July 29, 2011

Wood Pests



I have been in kind of a creative drought lately. Besides sewing some housewares for the new place, working on other projects around the house and a few hand made cards, I haven't really done much with my crafting since we moved. Nate has really been the creative one around here lately with all his wood working projects. (He's a writer so he is always being creative, but I mean more physically creative.)


I decided I needed to get back into making things, so I dug some of my art supplies out of the boxes they are still in and I painted these forest pests on a piece of scrap wood from Nate's shop. Hopefully this is just the start of more creativity to come.

1 comment:

Liana said...

Oh my goodness, are you serious? They are really amazing. Hmmm, I have been looking for some bug artwork for the lab, maybe I should commission a poster!