Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wedding Preview


Wedding Preview, originally uploaded by krakencrafts.

We are married. It all went by in a flash. It is amazing how much time and energy went into all the planning and crafting for something that went by so quickly. We don't have the professional pictures yet but lots of friends and family took some great pictures during the wedding and reception and during the set up process. I'm so thankful that my family and Nate's family helped us so much setting up the day of and the days leading up to the wedding. We couldn't have done it with out all of their help.

My mom made all of the deserts, my mom's cousins arranged flowers and made beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres from the flowers Nate, my mom and I picked on Sauvie Island two days before the wedding, my brother and sister-in-law helped us build our huppah and their kids laid the path of rocks for the aisle. And my aunts, uncle and cousin, Nate's mom and step-dad all the rest of the family helped set up everything for the reception and cocktail hour.

Everything turned out really beautiful and I think everyone had a great time. I am both happy and sad that it is over. It will nice to have a little more free time in the evenings now.

No comments: